Individual tax returns are only part of what we do. We also –
- Prepare and advise on GST and business tax returns.
- Establish self-managed superannuation funds for those who wish to take control of their retirement nest egg (as an authorised representative of Merit Wealth*).
- Set up new companies and provide corporate secretarial services.
- Provide tax planning, prepare budgets and business plans for new or existing businesses.
- Provide General financial advice and strategy.
More specific financial advice is available through the relationship with our co-tenant. Ask your accountant to find out more or enquire at reception to make an appointment.
We can provide business clients with a full bookkeeping service to meet their GST obligations and provide the information for their annual taxation return. Our clients have found this service is a very cost effective way to relieve them of the constant pressure of maintaining proper records. Alternatively we can assist businesses to become self sufficient in their bookkeeping needs with the emphasis on computer based programs such as Intuit Quickbooks.
Through our affiliation with Accountancy Insurance, we are able to offer a comprehensive cover to offset theÂ professional fees incurredÂ in assisting our clients to respond to an official enquiry, review, investigation or audit of returns lodged with the Australian Tax Office or other Federal, State or Territory government authority, agency or body.
Audit Shield provides cost effective tax audit protection and peace of mind against the substantial cost that may be incurred should the ATO or other Australian government agency conduct a random review, investigation or tax audit. Tax insurance is beneficial to cover the costs of processes that are being made to ensure a business or taxpayer is in compliance with various tax and legislative requirements such as:
- Income, Land and Payroll Tax
- BAS/GST Compliance
- Workers Compensation / WorkCover
- Superannuation Guarantee and Compliance
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Record Keeping
- Research and Development Grants
- Any query of any lodged return where the client is compelled to respond or act (subject to the terms and conditions of the policy)
*BCS Accountants Pty Ltd (ACN 143 758 347) ABN 19763525621 is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Merit Wealth Pty Ltd ABN 89 125 557 002, Australian Financial Services Licence Number 409361
Julian Sellings is a Limited Authorised Representative of Merit Wealth Pty Ltd ABN 89 125 557 002, Australian Financial Services Licence Number 409361
Russell (James) Booth is a Limited Authorised Representative of Merit Wealth Pty Ltd ABN 89 125 557 002, Australian Financial Services Licence Number 409361