Individual tax returns are only part of what we do. We also –
- Prepare and advise on GST and business tax returns.
- Establish self-managed superannuation funds for those who wish to take control of their retirement nest egg (as an Authorised Representatives of SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd.*).
- Set up new companies and provide corporate secretarial services.
- Provide tax planning, prepare budgets and business plans for new or existing businesses.
- Provide General financial advice and strategy.
More specific financial advice is available through the relationship with our co-tenant. Ask your accountant to find out more or enquire at reception to make an appointment.
We can provide business clients with a full bookkeeping service to meet their GST obligations and provide the information for their annual taxation return. Our clients have found this service is a very cost effective way to relieve them of the constant pressure of maintaining proper records. Alternatively we can assist businesses to become self sufficient in their bookkeeping needs with the emphasis on computer based programs such as Intuit Quickbooks.
Each year the ATO and other statutory authorities conduct thousands of audits and even though you may comply with your obligations, being selected for an audit can be an invasive, time-consuming and potentially costly process. The ATO in particular utilise sophisticated data matching to automate their audit processes, exposing many people to an increased risk of audit.
We have developed ‘BCS Guard’ which is an effective mechanism to protect you against unplanned professional fees which can arise as a result of an audit, enquiry, investigation or review saving you stress, time and money.
With BCS Guard in place, you will not have to pay any professional fees in the event of an audit, enquiry, investigation or review (up to $5,000). We also take care of all matters on your behalf, which means:
- Discussing with statutory body directly
- Coordinating and presenting information in the best way
- Negotiating in the event of any penalties or claims
- Organising any payment arrangements required
Talk to us today about how BCS Guard can help you!
*BCS Accountants Pty Ltd (ACN 143 758 347) ABN 19763525621 is a Corporate Authorised Representative of CPA Australia Advice Pty Ltd ABN 21 606 084 806, Australian Financial Services Licence Number No. 482657.